For our client, a market leader in process control systems, we are looking for a DCS/PLC Engineer for Belgium.
- Engineering of control system (DCS/PLC/SIS) for your project.
- Commissioning of the project.
- Responsible for the documentation of the project.
- Support of the Project Manager
- Assignment planning and supervision of the assigned staffs
- Order preparation and implementation
- Deadline control
- Degree in automation or electrical or engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in automation projects for chemical or other process industries
- Familiar with at least one of the major PLC and DCS systems (Siemens, Rockwell, ABB, Emerson, etc.).
- Excellent technical understanding of PLC / DCS systems.
- Able to work under pressure and tight schedules.
- Fluent oral and written in English, French or Dutch are a plus.
- EU nationalities preferred.