We are looking for a Construction Manager for our international O&G client, to manage the construction of storage tanks in their North-African project. The project duration is 12 months plus.
- Report and communicate with Management.
- Advise on any potential variation to the Scope of Work that may generate cost or time impact.
- Advise of any foreseen slippage of progress and propose corrective actions.
- Present feedback to internal auditing and any other third-party auditing.
- Co-ordinate and review staff and contractors.
- Attend executive meetings, weekly progress meetings, Quality meetings.
- Attend safety meetings and technical meetings.
- You can operate independently.
- Good technical skills, resistant to stress, someone we can trust.
- You have 15 years of experience in the oil- and gas sector and excellent knowledge of storage tanks construction.
- Good command of Arabic in speaking and writing.
- Good command of English in speaking and writing.
- Excellent knowledge in HSE.
- You are a Mechanical or Civil engineer BSc.
A competitive & attractive package at an international company with housing, food, travel and transportation at site.