For our client, an international high-tech manufacturing company, we are looking for an HSE coordinator “veiligheidskundige level 2” for their Belgian operations.
You support the preventive and health surveillance activity their 2 plants, in accordance with the instructions of the HSE manager, in order to ensure compliance with the law on prevention, safety and hygiene of the entire company in Belgium, minimising the risk of accident and occupational health.
- General support and follow up on the corporate preventive activity. Reporting to the HSE manager.
- Making up and upgrading documents for HSE department.
- Follow up the documents concerning the on-boarding and other safety trainings
- Practical communication of documents to workers, external parties, management.
- Part of the Safety committee
- Prepare documents for the safety committee, follow up on points discussed in committee. Communication with the managers.
- Make up the report from the safety committee or any committee concerning safety and health at work.
- Quality: Take documents to the quality process and getting agreement from main office (Lay out).
- Follow up on the safety register, PPE matrix, training matrix
- Basic analyzation for accidents/incidents and filling up report.
- Communicate with HSE manager about possible measures need to be taken.
- Communicate with managers about the situation.
- Help in ordering and follow up on payments concerning PPE, trainings, …
- Requesting external companies for offers.
- Bachelor level or equal through experience
- 3 year experience in HSE function in manufacturing or industrial environment
- Experience with Belgian HSE legislation
- Veiligheidskundige niveau 2
- Good communication skills in English
- Other languages are a plus: Dutch, French,……
We offer an attractive salary package in a dynamic international environment with growth potential.