We are looking for a HSE Supervisor for our international O&G client, to supervise all HSE aspects during the construction of storage tanks in their North-African project. The project duration is 12 months plus.
- Report and communicate with the Management.
- Supervise the construction site.
- Advise the management and people working on site for a good HSE environment.
- Present feedback to internal auditing and any other third-party auditing.
- Co-ordinate and review all HSE aspect in relation to staff and contractors.
- Attend safety meetings and technical meetings.
- You can operate independently.
- Good HSE skills, resistant to stress, someone we can trust.
- You have good experience in the oil- and gas sector and excellent knowledge of the HSE field
- Good command of Arabic in speaking and writing.
- Good command of English in speaking and writing.
- You are a BSc or Msc.
A competitive & attractive package at an international company with housing, food, travel and transportation at site.