We are looking for an International Cost Controller Africa for our client, an international player in large infrastructural works.
- You will reside in the country of project execution for 1-2 years.
- You are responsible for all financial reporting related to the project(s).
- You organize structural follow-up meetings with the Project Manager aswell as the Head of Finance & Control at HQ.
- You are the right hand of the Project Manager.
- You organize all project related accounting from A to Z.
- You are responsible for the all GL transactions en the follow up with HQ.
Next to this you are also responsible and will assist in:
- Local taxes and in- & export issues.
- You are responsible for local payroll and the legal issues of employees.
- You are also co-responsible for everything related to HR for the local project, like VISA and insurances.
- You have a Bachelor or Master in Accountancy or similar.
- Relevant experience.
- You are used to deadlines.
- Ability to work independently is a must.
- You are Fluent in English and/or French, Dutch is a plus.