We are looking for a Maintenance Technician for our client.
- As a member of the production team, you are responsible for the preventive maintenance of the machinery and you solve technical problems. Also being part of commissioning and start-up of new production lines can be part of your tasks.
- You try to reduce time loss in production by quickly and efficiently intervening when a technical malfunction occurs.
- You check the machinery in terms of automation and manual functioning, electrical and mechanical functioning together with your colleagues from automation and the technical department.
- The mechanical components consist of conveyor belts, cylinders, motors, reductions, bearings, hydraulic components, …
- Robots and other electrical components are part of the production lines.
- You will be part of a team; your contribution will be in your specialism either Mechanical, Electrical, robotics or other.
- You have a (A2 or bachelor) in electro mechanics
- Or international bachelor’s degree in engineering in Mechanical and or Electrical, Robotics or equivalent.
- Knowledge of electronics, mechanics and hydraulics is important for this job
- You are prepared to enhance your technical knowledge by education / courses
- You pay attention to safety procedures, order and cleanliness in the workplace
- You have preferably 5 years of working experience in similar position
- Experience in automotive and/or glass production is a plus.
- You need to speak English fluently, other languages are a plus
A competitive & attractive package at an international high tech company with possibilities for growth for people with a can do mentality.