We are looking for Operators for our client, to work at their coater line.
- Start up and operation of the production line and control of the different production processes.
- Daily operations of the coater line:
- Magnetron sputtering trimming and shimming
- Vacuum equipment operation and troubleshooting
- Sputter Sources – operation
- Generators / Power Supplies – Operation, Setup and troubleshooting
- Operate Robots
- Together with the maintenance department responsible for mechanical and electrical maintenance.
- Follow-up of the quality system administration.
- Keeping the workspace tidy and clean.
- Product quality control
- Can operate independently.
- Good technical skills, resistant to stress, someone we can trust.
- You have a degree in mechanical or electrical engineering or relevant skills through experience.
- Production is 24/7 so working in shifts is part of the job.
- Expertise in glass for the automotive production environment
- Experience in handling robots type ABB and/or KUKA
- Fluency in English or other languages like Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish and French.
A competitive & attractive package at an international high tech company with possibilities for growth for people with a can do mentality.