We are looking for Operators Lamination for our client, to work at their high tech production lines.
- Loading and unloading of raw material
- Set-up and changeover of Vacuum Bag Furnace, Cycling Test, Auto Trimming, washer Checking, Scanners and Packing Robot.
- Process check such as Vacuum, Temperature.
- Quality check of the product being loaded and unloaded.
- Set-up Autoclave racks according to each product to be produced
- Daily operations of the production line:
- Operate Robots
- Together with the maintenance department responsible for mechanical and electrical maintenance.
- Follow-up of the quality system administration.
- Keeping the workspace tidy and clean.
- Product quality control
- Can operate independently.
- Good technical skills, resistant to stress, someone we can trust.
- You have a degree in mechanical or electrical engineering or relevant skills through experience.
- Production is 24/7 so working in shifts is part of the job.
- Expertise in glass for the automotive production environment
- Experience in handling robots type ABB and/or KUKA
- Fluency in English or other languages like Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish and French.
A competitive & attractive package at an international high tech company with possibilities for growth for people with a can do mentality.