We are looking for Operators for our client.
- PLC based automatic line operator with a robot to feed the production line (robot handling)
- Start up and operation of the production line and control of the different production processes.
- Learning and control of the production switches. Setting up the robots (ABB and/or Kuka).
- Together with the maintenance department responsible for mechanical and electrical maintenance.
- Follow-up of the quality system administration.
- Keeping the workspace tidy and clean.
- Product quality control
Can operate independently.
Good technical skills, resistant to stress, someone we can trust.
You have a degree in mechanical or electrical engineering or relevant skills through experience.
Production is 24/7 so working in shifts is part of the job.
Expertise in glass for the automotive production environment
Experience in handling robots type ABB and/or KUKA
Fluency in English, other languages like Dutch, Spanish and French are a plus.
A competitive & attractive package at an international high tech company with possibilities for growth for people with a can do mentality.