For our client, a business leader in the industrial production, we are looking for a production supervisor responsible for their production line (80-200FTE).
- Enforcing strict guidelines for 5S and Health & Safety rules throughout the area
- Identifying, analyzing and solving any problem relating to safety, process or quality system then reporting to the Manager.
- Setting daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicate them to employees and monitoring the achievements
- Driving in real-time adjustments of staff according to the needs
- Ensuring achievement of production schedules in accordance with the objectives of quality, and lead time
- Organizing extra activities by assigning responsibilities for operational team in case of line down
- Understanding technical process issues for contacting the right technical support when required
- Ensuring the fixing and/or repairing of equipment after technical support intervention
- Checking and report production KPIs
- Submitting reports on performance and progress of the employees
- Identifying and report issues in efficiency and suggest improvements
- Completing production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
- Resolving personnel problems by analyzing data, investigating issues, identifying solutions, recommending actions
- Taking quality decisions with quality team
- You have a background in engineering, preferably industrial, mechanical or electromechanical;
- You are a good leader by example for your team;
- You have at least 5 year experience in an Industrial and/or Production environment;
- You need to communicate in English;
- Dutch and/or French are a plus.
- A job with growth potential in a company with huge growth ambitions and an international environment;
- A good salary package;