We are looking for a Project Manager R&D for our client in Belgium.
You will focus on managing external suppliers and consultants for different needs, project management at different levels, projects financial management, comparative analysis of potential purchases for optimising investment costs, working together with different departments across the company and support all project related activities.
- Management and coordination with suppliers, external consultants and third parties.
- Participate in production facilities implementation, with special focus on nonstandard equipment/lines as part of the startup phase of the project.
- Control of the Capital Expenditures (Capex) and Operational Expenditures (Opex) of the projects.
- Responsible of budget definition for Project’s Portfolio.
- Update and follow-up of projects timelines, including WBS, milestones, deliverables, and tasks.
- Work together with the industrial team to support R&D technologies manufacturing line design and other related activities.
- Lead coordination with Financial team for control of financial parameters and cash out monitoring.
- Equipment procurement analysis and execution.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business Management or Engineering
- 5 years plus of experience in automotive or related manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of Financial/Controlling/Accounting.
- Knowledge of Project Management (traditional/agile) and Innovation Management.
- Work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in projects for the implementation of new industrial plants/lines.
- Ability to develop and manage suppliers (services/products) and consultants.
- Must be able to manage complex projects taking them from concept to reality. This can include initiating and coordinating project work with other functional areas
- Advanced English is required
We can offer an interesting salary package at a multinational dynamic company with a lot of growth potential.