We are looking for a Quality Inspector for our client, a leading multinational in the automotive sector, for their plant based in Ghent, Belgium.
Establish the bridge between R&D & production for all quality related activities to make sure the final products meet all customer requirements, and that all customer related requests are addressed
- Work on the control plan and SR: Prototype and pre-serial.
- Validate the product sheet from project side.
- FMEA/CP from project side and new quality risk analysis.
- Customer specification side: Criteria/process robustness from quality project side. Validation of process
- Validate/verify the steps of stages gates and PPAP/APQP with development teams.
- Ensure the Handover from prototype to serial life: Sign off/Alerts/Customer claim from prototype side
- Treat customer claims from prototype and pre-serial: 8D/analysis ….
- Ensure right start-up of the project in production in first steps: Design/Prototype
- Project reports from Quality Side
- Ensure the production processes readiness to start new trials
- Make the sample report (each delivery)
- Follow the documentation & deployment of the Best practices and Lessons learned
- Train operators regarding any documentation release (acceptance criteria, control plan, etc.)
- Ensure the effectiveness of the corrective & preventive actions while monitoring the product quality improvement
For this position we are looking for a person who is fluent in English and has experience in the automotive or glass industry.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Mechanical, Electrical, or Manufacturing Engineering
- Min 2 years of experience in similar position and functions in the area of Quality in automotive companies, ideally in glass industry
- Good English language skills (spoken and written).
- Good knowledge: IATF, VDA 6.3, CoP, Customer requirements, FMEA, PPAP, MSA, SPC, APQP Core Tools, Problem solving methods
A competitive & attractive package at an international high tech company with possibilities for growth for people with a can do mentality.
If you are qualified and interested please send your cv. When selected, we will contact you to explain the position and package in more detail.