We are looking for a Surveyor for our international O&G client, for the construction of storage tanks in their North-African project. The project duration is 12 months plus.
- Report and communicate with Management.
- Advise on any potential variation to the Scope of Work that may generate cost or time impact.
- Attend executive meetings, progress meetings, quality meetings.
- Attend safety meetings and technical meetings.
- You can operate independently.
- Good technical skills, resistant to stress, someone we can trust.
- You have 10 years of experience in the oil- and gas sector and excellent knowledge of big storage tanks construction.
- Good command of Arabic in speaking and writing.
- Good command of English in speaking and writing.
- You are an engineer BSc.
A competitive & attractive package at an international company with housing, food, travel and transportation at site.