We are looking for Operators Tooling for our client, to work at their high tech production lines.
- Tooling reception and first measurement; to be done for each new model arriving onsite
- Maintenance of tooling
- Change of tissue
- Change of screws and nuts
- Adjustment of tooling in case of any crash of issue in production
- Ensure compliance with quality standards and use of technical resources in accordance with established safety, quality and performance standards.
- Spare parts stock management
- Advise Process Manager about level of stock of following consumables
- Operate Robots
- Together with the maintenance department responsible for mechanical and electrical maintenance.
- Follow-up of the quality system administration.
- Keeping the workspace tidy and clean.
- Product quality control
- Can operate independently.
- Good technical skills, resistant to stress, someone we can trust.
- You have a degree in mechanical or electrical engineering or relevant skills through experience.
- Production is 24/7 so working in shifts is part of the job.
- Expertise in glass for the automotive production environment
- Experience in handling robots type ABB and/or KUKA
- Fluency in English or other languages like Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish and French.
A competitive & attractive package at an international high tech company with possibilities for growth for people with a can do mentality.